Besides purchasing SCRIP directly from the Parish Office or after Mass, ordering SCRIP is available on–line. Purchasing on–line gives you access to many more vendors and is available in three different methods:
- PLASTIC CARDS – Place your order from HOME and pick up in parish office. Note that I need to receive payment before your order is filled.
- RELOAD CARDS – This is available if the green recycle symbol is highlighted when you select a vendor. I need to receive payment before I can release your order to be filled. (Signing up for Presto Pay eliminates this step)
- SCRIPNOW! – This is available if the red explanation mark is highlighted when you select a vendor. Order and print scrip on your home printer. I need to receive payment before I can release your order to be filled. (Signing up for Presto Pay eliminates this step)
What does this mean?
It means you can order your SCRIP cards at home. You may pay online or by sending a check in to the Parish office. If online orders are placed and payment is received by Monday at 10:00 a.m.
If ordering Scrip online, you MUST print out the order confirmation and turn it into the parish office when picking up your SCRIP.
Need SCRIP faster……Use Presto Pay! Once you register on shopwithscrip.com, sign up for Presto Pay – payment will be deducted from your checking account and you will be able to speed up the delivery process of your order.
Follow the steps below to register for shopwithscrip.com:
- Go to shopwithscrip.com.
- Click on “Get Started” in green box at the top right of the screen.
- Click “Join Your Existing Program” in the blue box.
- Enter STB’s enrollment code: BA8CFE817141
- Must be typed exactly.
- Click “Register” and following instructions to set up account.
It is highly recommended you also sign up for Presto Pay. This greatly speeds up the process of reloading cards and printing scrip at home. (Signing up for Presto Pay is a multi–step process that takes a couple of days.)
Call Jo/Cindy at the parish office if you have questions or problems. 656–6450.