St. Boniface provides countless opportunities for your child’s spiritual, educational, and social development. We are proud of our long-standing tradition of faith-based education, quality instruction, social opportunities, and character enrichment for all students.
Students entering kindergarten must have their fifth birthday on or before September 1 of the school year, for which they seek enrollment. Students entering the first grade must have their sixth birthday on or before September of the school year, for which they seek enrollment. St. Boniface School also requires that a student entering the first grade must have successfully completed one full year of kindergarten or comparable program.
The school serves parish families as classroom size permits. Schools of the Roman Catholic Diocese of Springfield in Illinois, do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national and ethnic origin in administration of their educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.
St. Boniface School, established and primarily maintained by the personal sacrifices of St. Boniface Parish may justly give preference in admissions to students of families that support St. Boniface Parish.
St. Boniface School’s policy on priority for new admissions provides:
- Parishioner* applicants with siblings already enrolled in St. Boniface.
- Parishioner applicants enrolled in St. Boniface Preschool.
- Parishioner applicants.
- Non-parishioner applicants with siblings already enrolled in St. Boniface.
- Non-Parishioner applicants with siblings enrolled in St. Boniface Pre-School.
- Transfer students from other Catholic schools who are parishioners of other parishes.
- Transfer students from public schools who are parishioners of other parishes.
- Transfer students from other Catholic schools who are non-Catholic but Christian.
- Transfer students from public schools who are non-Catholic but Christian.
- Non-Parishioners who are not Christian.
*Parishioners are those persons who are registered with the parish, who faithfully participate in the sacramental life of the church and who assume responsibility for the ongoing support of the parish through stewardship of time, talent, and treasure.
** Priority admission is considered until March 15th. At that time, barring unusual circumstances, all applications for admission will be considered on a first come, first serve basis.
As recommended by the Diocese, and as adopted by the school board, the class size is limited to 30 students. In the event grades 1 and 2 are at capacity with 30 students each, both grades 1 and 2 will be provided a part-time educational assistant. In the event Kindergarten is at capacity with 30 students, a full-time educational assistant will be provided.